Disenchanting Azeroth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW! That looks great!

Go down

WOW! That looks great! Empty WOW! That looks great!

Post  Marrra Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:30 am

So I thought 'What would I like to see on these forums?' and immediately came to the conclusion - awesome mogged outfits! But I don't want to see YOUR outfits - I want to see people you've come across on your realm or in the armoury that make you go WOW! Maybe it's a hard to get tier set that is used to great effect, maybe an expertly mix-n-matched outfit that looks as good as a set, or maybe it's an outfit that reminds you of something in particular. Take a screenie and post it here, with why you think it's so great.
Marrra
Marrra
Overlord
Overlord

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v185/marrra/Transmogging/

Back to top Go down

WOW! That looks great! Empty Re: WOW! That looks great!

Post  Marrra Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 am

Figured I'd start us off - these were just a small selection of great outfits I saw at one of the mass gatherings Keelhaul put together on Earthen Ring. These three outfits highlight what is, to me, the greatest skill of transmogging - the ability to mix and match individual pieces into a cohesive outfit. Personally, I don't think it takes much skill to throw on a Blizzard-created set of items and look good - they've done the creative work for you! The skill there comes in obtaining the items. But I like to see people look at what's available and think 'I like this ... and it goes really well with this and this'. One piece might be level 85 epic, another a level 20 levelling green. But it works. People who can pull that off get props from me ^_^.

WOW! That looks great! Th_goodmog01
This lovely lady seems to have liked the Justice plate colours and skirt, but didn't want to be like most others who go with the full set and found pieces that matched the colours well.

WOW! That looks great! Th_goodmog04
A black mageweave base, but with great accessorising to make it a unique and up-to-date outfit.

WOW! That looks great! Th_goodmog03
Using the thigh-high leggings with an unrelated top here looks great. Personally, the outfit needs a bit of colour work, but the concept is awesome.

So how about you? Found anyone around YOUR realm that you want to show off?
Marrra
Marrra
Overlord
Overlord

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v185/marrra/Transmogging/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum