Disenchanting Azeroth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG! It's here! Apparently the length of the title for this topic must be at least 10 characters.

2 posters

Go down

OMG! It's here! Apparently the length of the title for this topic must be at least 10 characters. Empty OMG! It's here! Apparently the length of the title for this topic must be at least 10 characters.

Post  Kremti Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:34 am

I'm number three! Weeeee.

-K

Kremti
Captain Member
Captain Member

Back to top Go down

OMG! It's here! Apparently the length of the title for this topic must be at least 10 characters. Empty Re: OMG! It's here! Apparently the length of the title for this topic must be at least 10 characters.

Post  Keelhaul Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:16 pm

lol still scanning for the text limiter for subject lines.
Keelhaul
Keelhaul
Admin

http://www.deazeroth.com

Back to top Go down

OMG! It's here! Apparently the length of the title for this topic must be at least 10 characters. Empty Re: OMG! It's here! Apparently the length of the title for this topic must be at least 10 characters.

Post  Kremti Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:40 pm

I just wanted to post something, since another forum I use remove accounts without less than 2 posts. Figure starting a new thread will make tag this account as "Not a bot/spam!" Razz

-K

Kremti
Captain Member
Captain Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum