Disenchanting Azeroth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello It's Rul!

2 posters

Go down

Hello It's Rul!  Empty Hello It's Rul!

Post  Formerruling Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Finally registered for the forums. My name is Anthony, aka Therulnig, or Ruls for short.

I am 24 years old. A husband and a father, with a second on the way soon! I am from Georgia and have lived somewhere in the state my whole life. I work in telecommunications, now specifically organizing and seeing large corporate accounts through wireless number portability transactions.

I have been playing WoW since the Black Temple patch (My first payment in history was about 7 days after the patch hit, at the end of my 10 day trail). So I'm not a vanilla vet - a friend of mine at the time had wanted me to play WoW since it came out and I held out and continued playing competitive PvP in Guild Wars until finally enough of my friends had left and ArenaNet fudged the game up so much.

My first character was Therulnig Horde Tauren Druid. He is no longer with us. I also made an Alliance Night Elf Druid Therulnigz as a test of how I liked Alliance. He is til this day my "main" though he doesn't get much play. At the start of Wrath I was farming cloth in the Stockades waiting for raid to start and got a lovely whisper from a GM letting me know I had a forced namechange and he kicked me off. Several angry hours later I was finally able to login to a failed raid (I was the only offtank on that night) and the name I have now - Theruling.

Nowadays any WoW time I get is either messing around with alts or making gold on my JC and Enchanter.

Contact Info:
Blog: Rulsrants.blogspot.com
Twitter: @formerruling
Facebook: Formerruling

Formerruling
Grunt Member
Grunt Member

Back to top Go down

Hello It's Rul!  Empty Re: Hello It's Rul!

Post  Neph Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Hey Rul, nice to meet you thanks for the blog link, always good to have more blogs to peruse, loved the post about frozen orbs I will have to look into it.

Neph
Ornate Member
Ornate Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum